Mark and his family were here visiting, so we all headed over to Papa's house to have our Easter gathering. It was a nice day outside, so we had the kids have a seat in the grass while Grandma and Papa handed out their Easter "bags". Each bag was personalized for each kid. Alyssa had Elmo on hers, Ayden had a basketball on his, Avery had bunnies on his. Before the bags were handed out, we had all the kids cover their eyes. To my surprise, each kid covered their eyes. I'm glad I had the camera out and ready as I was cracking up at watching them try to peak. Even little Avery who had no idea what was going on covered his eyes (even if he was a little behind the others). It was a lot of fun to watch the excitement in their faces. Easter is my favorite holiday. I hope it becomes one of their favorites as well.














No comments:
Post a Comment